- Raman, R., Vachharajani, H., & Achuthan, K. (2018). Students motivation for adopting programming contests: Innovation-diffusion perspective. Education and Information Technologies, 1-14. (Scopus, J-Gate
- Singh, A., & Vachharajani, H. (2017). Analysis of Technical Efficiency of India’s State Power Distribution Utilities and Its Influence on Profitability. IIMS Journal of Management Science, 8(3), 265-283 (J-Gate)
- Beckett, R. C., & Vachhrajani, H. (2017). Transdisciplinary Innovation: Connecting Ideas from Professional and User Networks. Journal of Industrial Integration and Management, 2(04), 1750016. (Scopus)
- Oliver J. and Vachhrajani H. (2016), Encouraging participation through blended learning design, TEQSA and HES Higher Education Compliance and Quality (HECQ) Forum, Melbourne, 10-11/Nov/2016
- Cyril S. and Vachhrajani H. (2016), Implications of work on academic performance: a case study of international students in aprivate tertiary institution, TEQSA and HES Higher Education Compliance and Quality (HECQ) Forum, Melbourne, 10-11/Nov/2016
- Kaur H., and Vachhrajani H. (2016), A look into the ‘B’. Study of consumer’s buying preference in ‘B’ segment cars, XIth International Conference on Applied Business Research, Kasetsart University, Thailand, 05-09/Sept/2016
- Dhillon, A. S., & Vachhrajani, H. (2016). Restructuring India’s B-Segment Automobile Industry using Socio-Demographic and Psychological Factors. Research Bulletin, 42(2), 133-143.
- Dhillon, A. S., & Vachhrajani, H. (2016, March). Looking beyond the financial ratios through Data Envelopment Analysis. In Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT), International Conference on(pp. 2652-2656). IEEE. (Scopus)
- Vachhrajani H. & Sreelaja (2015), “Study of Retention Measures in Healthcare Industry of Kerala”, International Conference on Contemporary Trends in Managing Modern Workforce, Symbiosis International University, Pune, India, 27-28/February/2015
- Vachhrajani, H. & Dhillon, A. S. (2014), “Measuring Technical Efficiency of Thermal Power Plant Using Data Envelopment Analysis”. In Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Interdisciplinary Advances in Applied Computing (ICONIAAC ’14). ACM, New York, NY, USA (Scopus)
- Dhillon, A. S., Vachhrajani, H. & Kaur, J. (2014), “Assessing the Operational Performance of Orissa Power Generation Corporation Limited through Slack Based Model” – International Statistical Institute Regional Statistics Conference 2014 (ISI-RSC 2014), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 16-19/Nov/2014.
- Vachhrajani Hardik, Subramanian Jearam, Shivdas Avinash, Gupta Bhumika (2014), Exploring the Sources of Innovation in Food Processing SMEs of Kerala, India, ICIMT 2014: International Conference on Innovation, Management and Technology, Paris, France
- Raman Raghu, Vachhrajani Hardik, Shivdas Avinash, Raman Prema (2014), Low-Cost Tablets as Disruptive Educational Innovation; Modeling its diffusion within Indian K12 System, 2014 IEEE-USA Annual Meeting and Innovation in Technology Conference, Providence, USA (Scopus)
- Kaur, J., Vachhrajani, H. & Dhillon, A. S. (2014), “Output Benchmarking of State Bank of India Using Data Envelopment Analysis” – International Conference on Technology And Business Management, organized by American University in the Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), 24-26/March/2014.
- Couchman Paul, Beckett Ronald & Vachhrajani Hardik B. (2013), Exploring the Social Dimensions of Innovation in Food Manufacturing SMEs, The 6th ISPIM Innovation Symposium – Innovation in the Asian Century, Melbourne, Australia 8-11 December 2013.
- Dhillon, A. S., & Vachhrajani, H. (2013), “Impact of Operational Efficiency on Overall Profitability- A Case Study of GIPCL”, ICAI Research Bulletin, Vol. XXXVIII (ISSN: 2230-9241) December 2013, Pp. 1-12.
- Dhillon, A. S., & Vachhrajani, H. (2013), “Building a Purchase Decision Model for B Segment Cars Based on Price-Performance Analysis”, International Conference on Marketing & Business Strategy ICOMBS-2013 conducted on Aug 8th & 9th 2013 at IBS Hyderabad.
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. & Mandalia Kaushal (2013), Factors Affecting Sales Ethics for Life Insurance Sector of India – A Critical Review of Literature, Gujarat Technological University’s 3rd International Conference on “Business Ethics, Governance and Sustainable Enterprises”, Ahmedabad, India, 8-9/February/2013 (Recipient of ‘The Best Paper Award’ for the Conference)
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. (2012), Integrating Quality and Innovation, Models for SMEs, 11thQuality Managers’ Conference, Tehran, Iran, 17-18/January/2012
- Ray Sougata & Vachhrajani Hardik (2011), Economics of Scale in Microfinance Institutions: Evidences from India, National Level Seminar on ‘Role of Banking Sector in Rural Economic Development’, Sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), New Delhi, N.G.P Arts and Science College, 23/Sept/2011, Coimbatore India
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. & Vachhrajani Bhadrayu V. (2010), Role of Universities in National Innovation System. The University News (Association of Indian University’s Journal of Higher Education), 48 No. 44
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. (2010), N=1 The Case for Grounded Theory Research in Innovation, Real Innovation Insights, Vol. 4, No. 166, http://www.realinnovation.com, WA
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. (2010), Crowdsoucing and Idea Generation: Analyzing various models and their implication, ISME Management Review, Issue 1 March 2010 pp 103-106
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. and Karia Paresh (2010), Lean as Process Innovation, Journal of National Centre for Quality Management, 7 No. 4
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. (2010), Innovations to elevate the most deserving: A stroll back to recent Indian experiences, 4thInternational Conference on Indicators and Concepts of Innovation (ICICI), 7-8/October/2010, Stuttgart, Germany
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. (2010), From National Innovation System (NIS) to National Open Innovation System (NOIS): The Indian Journey, International Conference on Asia : The Engine for Growth and Development of Economy, organized by H.K. Institute of Management Studies & Research, Oriental Institute of Management and College of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia, March 4-6, 2010, Mumbai
- Vachhrajani Hardik B.(2010), Crowdsoucing and Idea Generation: Analyzing various models and their implication, National Conference on Emerging Trends in professional management education in the knowledge economy in India, organized by International School of Management Excellence and Quality Council of India, 30/January/2010, Banglore (Recipient of ‘The Best Paper Award’ for the Conference)
- Vachhrajani Hardik B.(2009), Impact of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System (QMS) Implementations on Small and Medium sized services organizations: A Critical Review of Literature’, International Conference on Service Quality organizational by NCQM and ITM, Mumbai, 16-17/February/2009, Mumbai
- Vachhrajani Hardik B.(2009) Role of Non Technical Innovations in the growth of Engineering Industry, Engineering SME Cluster and Economy of Rajkot (India), 2ndInternational Conference on Indicators and Concepts of Innovation (ICICI 2008), Bern University of Applied Sciences in Co operation with Institute of Social Innovation, Berlin, 03-04/July/2008, Bern Switzerland. Conference proceedings published by Peter Lang Publishing Group (Recipient of Swiss National Science Foundation Grant of Swiss Francs 1500 )
- Vachhrajani Hardik B. (2008), ‘Investors in People’ Approach in Higher Education : Growing with the People, for the People, by the People, University News, (Association of Indian University’s Journal of Higher Education), Vol. 46 No. 46
- Vachhrajani Hardik B.(2008), Who Our Customers are and What Do They Expect? – A Review of Literature from Higher Education Perspective, University News (Association of Indian University’s Journal of Higher Education), 46 No. 34
- Vachhrajani Hardik B.(2008), A Symbiosis of Quality and Innovation : Creating an integrated model for SMEs, Journal of National Centre for Quality Management, 05 No. 06
|01||IBSU Scientific Journal, Tbilisi, GeorgiaPublisher : International Black Sea University, Tbilisi, Georgia||Assistant Editor & Reviewer|
|02||International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change (IJISSC)Publisher : IGI Global||Editorial Board Member|
|03||Journal of Higher EducationPublisher : Higher Education Forum, Mumbai||International Advisory Board Member|
|04||International Journal of Business DerivativesPublisher : Ubiqus Group, Mumbai||Associate Editor|
|05||Exploration – Indian Journal of MultidisciplinePublisher : Dhanwate National College, Nagpur||Advisory Board Member|
|06||International Conference on Concepts and Indicators of Innovation (ICICI 2010), October 2010, Stuttgart, Germany||Organizing Committee member|
|07||Leadership (Sage, UK) Special Issue on ‘Leadership in Asia, 2011)||Guest Reviewer|
|08||International Journal of Innovation and Regional DevelopmentPublisher : Inderscience||Guest Reviewer|
|09||International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable DevelopmentPublisher : Inderscience||Guest Reviewer|
|10||Continuous Innovation Network (CINet) Conference 2009||Guest Reviewer|